- Take a big fry pan, heat it at about medium or so.
- When the pan's hot, add about a tablespoon of oil.
- Drop in a tortilla (we use wheat, but whatever).
- Immediately drop some shredded or crushed up cheese on half the tortilla.
- Immediately add spices (my son likes finely shredded beef jerky)
- When the cheese starts to melt, fold the empty half over on top of the cheesy half.
- Press the edges down.
- Flip, check for browning. When it looks good to you, munch away.
Hope you dig the recipe. And when you get bored, stop by GNMParents and see what is keeping me away from my blogs. Dig.