Cooking For Leslie

Welcome. My name is Stu and this is my blog. This blog is my attempt to document my foray into semi-serious cooking, which I dedicate to my lovely wife Leslie (who is a spicy dish all on her own). My hope is that readers who are novices in the kitchen will be encouraged to take risks and to feel braver in their cooking. If you'd like to email me privately (instead of posting to the comments section) my address is stumark@earthlink.net

Name:
Location: Redondo Beach, California, United States

“Every man's memory is his private literature.” -- Aldous Huxley

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Cucumber Yogurt Dressing

I was a little gunshy after yesterday's Penne Vodka debacle. So I opted for a simple salad with an easy-to-prepare dressing. I chopped up some Romaine hearts and some red cabbage and some carrots. Then I added the dressing which I made early in the afternoon (to give it time to chill). The dressing: 1 cup of yogurt, 1 cup of finely chopped cucumber, 2 tablespoons of dill weed, some garlic powder, two tablespoons of dijon mustard, and some salt. Piece of cake, and best of all, it was a homerun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home