Cooking For Leslie

Welcome. My name is Stu and this is my blog. This blog is my attempt to document my foray into semi-serious cooking, which I dedicate to my lovely wife Leslie (who is a spicy dish all on her own). My hope is that readers who are novices in the kitchen will be encouraged to take risks and to feel braver in their cooking. If you'd like to email me privately (instead of posting to the comments section) my address is stumark@earthlink.net

Name:
Location: Redondo Beach, California, United States

“Every man's memory is his private literature.” -- Aldous Huxley

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

ASS (Another Simple Salad)

It was Salad Night yet again, so I constructed a simple salad that had Leslie smiling.

For the salad itself, I got a bag of radicchio and endive, rinsed it, and threw it in a big bowl. To that I added sliced onions (cut in half), and a bunch of dried cranberries. The dressing was a red French, store-bought.

Leslie likes a little protein with her salad, so I made a tuna salad. I took a pack of albacore, put it in a bowl. Added two heaping tablespoons of plain yogurt, some dill weed, and chopped cucumber. She loved it. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home